Dear NYWIFT Community:
We wish you and your family wellness! Remaining healthy, both physically and emotionally, during these stressful times is a top priority. The NYWIFT crew has come up with several strategies to help:
1) NYWIFT Survey (it takes 2 minutes – we promise) for members to keep us informed about how COVID-19 has impacted your role in the media and entertainment industry. Please take the survey today.
2) NYWIFT Talks, a new initiative to help you through these difficult times: this weekly series brings updated news and vital information about the impact of COVID-19 on the media and entertainment industry. Industry professionals will be in conversation discussing what you need to know about theatrical releases, digital advances, virtual tools, festival opportunities, production updates and more. Check it out.
3) NYWIFT Programming gone digital: Member programming is increasingly available online, thank you to our programming guru Barbara Vasconez. Please visit nywift.org/events.
4) NYWIFT COVID-19 Resource Directory: Our membership team Katie Chambers and Sara Tandoi have put together a comprehensive directory of what is available to you. It lives here on our homepage, and we will continue to update.
5) If you want to take action and express your opinion of the needs we have as a community to your government officials, please see the sample letter sent by our board member Kathryn O'Kane to her representatives. We encourage you to do the same.
We will continue to update you as programming options and resources become available to our community. Sharing and togetherness is our goal. Social distance is prudent but it does not mean we remain apart.
Be calm and carry on,
New York Women in Film & Television
News, Events, and more from the Women in the Arts and Media Coalition and our member organizations.
An Update on COVID-19 Resources for the NYWIFT Community
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
#ScreenOpps FILM FESTIVALS LGBTQ+ Los Angeles Film Festival This festival is an extension to the popular LGBT Festival in Toronto and is d...
COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources This list is specifically designed to serve freelance artists, and those interested in supporting the...
NYWIFT Emergency Resource Directory Now and as always, the health, safety, and well-being of our incredible community remains our to...
Greetings Women in the Arts and Media: We...
Post a Comment